Counselor Magazine CE Quiz - December 2016
This Counselor magazine quiz includes questions from the December 2016 Vol.17 No.6 issue related to articles: “What Every Therapist Needs to Know About Sex,” “How Trauma Numbs Sexuality: Girly Thoughts Running Rampant,” and “The Integration of Sexual Health Education in SUD Treatment.”
Original Program Date: 11/1/2016
Access: Available for 3 months after purchase
What Therapists Need to Know about Sex (But No One Likely Taught Them)
1. Define sexual dysfunction
2. List various paraphilic disorders
3. Analyze various referral sources and their uses
4. Describe the criteria for sexual offending
How Trauma Numbs Sexuality: Girly Thoughts Running Rampant
1. Define toxic girly thoughts
2. Explain various messages women get that contributes to the development of girly thoughts
3. List common girly thoughts about being sexual
4. Analyze the effects of trauma in relation to sexuality
The Integration of Sexual Health Education in SUD Treatment
1. Evaluate the various literature reviews for sexual education programs
2. Describe current and successful program models
3. Explain why sexual education is important for SUD programs
4. Utilize sexual education in treatment with those suffering from SUDs
* A score of 75% or better is required.
* Certificates will be awarded and available to print after successfully passing this course.
* All purchases are final.
* ADA accomodations will be made in accordance with the law. If you require ADA accommodations, please indicate your needs. We cannot ensure the availability of appropriate accommodations without prior notification.